Saturday, April 28, 2007

quick update

Just a quick update because I am in the PC lounge and others are waiting for the cpu. We are now in windhoek, my first time being here since before we were sworn in, kinda weird. The reconnect workshop was great, it was held at a place called Greiters Conference center and the location was beautiful, in the mountains. The workshops and sessions were really great, some of the best I have had yet in PC, which also made the whole week great. I am looking forward to some more exploring of the country and overall just relaxing a bit before 2nd term begins...should be nice, and much needed. Must get going but hope everybody is well in the states........

keith

ps I am locked out of my sim card on my phone until I get back ( I tried the wrong pin code numberous times and it finally just locked me out), so if you need to get a hold of me and I dont answer....thats why....

No comments: