Thursday, June 28, 2007

Some big news...

I have decided to Early Terminate (et) my service. There is nothing wrong with my physical health or safety, I have just decided this is not the right place or job for me currently. It was a difficult and very draining decision, though now that I am going through with it, I am realizing it is the right choice for me. I will be arriving in the capital this weekend, where I will work on much paper work while doctors do what they need to do to me. Time is kinda short here at school so I will post a very detailed and profound (probably not) entry when I am in the capital. Stay tuned...and for those in the states....Ill see you soon.

Keith

4 comments:

Sara said...

Keith-

I know what a difficult decision that is (considering I made the same one just a few months ago). There is a great sense of release when you know it is the right thing. I hope you have a safe trip home-

blessings,

sara (who ET'd in Dec)

Anonymous said...

is Leah ETing as well? that's the only reason why I think you'd leave PC!

Anonymous said...

Keith,
Glad to hear youll be coming home!
Ive got some new music to share with you! You'll be in our prayers.
Matt & Jeni

Andrea said...

Sorry to hear that things aren't working out there but it sounds like you're at peace with your decision. Have a safe trip home!